Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Sanctuary

What I like the best from my home is my room. In my room I can just relax and get away from everyone else in my home. It's just my time to do what i need to do and what I want to do quietly. I can watch tv, listen to music and just lay back on my bed. Of course I do get interupted by my sisters but it doesn't last for long. In my room I get all the privacy I want. I get to create any environment I want in my room, so that it fits me just right. My room is an experession of who I am.

2 comments:

  1. Vianca, who are you telling!!!!!! I sware, if i didnt have a room my house would be horrible. Good post though, I can relate 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel u a hundred percent on this. Im sure everybody feels the same. I kno I do. In your room u can just chill and enjoy life 4 what is n all its beauty.

    ReplyDelete