Tuesday, October 19, 2010

An Ideal Vacation

     My ideal vacation would be in the islands of Hawaii. Having fun in the sun, and bathing in the clear, blue water. You can see the school of fishes swim by and create a dark shadow in the water. Wiggling my toes between the crystals of sand and tanning under the blazing sun. As you lay back in the sun under the palm trees you smell the fresh pineapples. The colors very vibrant, and the smell "delicioso".
     There are nine major things I would want to do in Hawaii. The first would be to visit one of the major volcano's. Secondly, I would want to take a helicopter over one of the islands.  I want to be overwhelmed by the stunning scenery set before my eyes. Majestic mountains adorned with a thousand shades of green touch the sky. As you gaze at these wonders of nature, the pilot points out names and history of the locations below. Thirdly, I would relax on one of the most famous beaches in the sapphire waters and turquoise waves of Hawaii. Also, the vast stretches of white sandy beaches appealing to those looking for sun, sand and water. The fourth thing I would do is go whale watching. Watching the hunchback whales completely launch themselves out of the water. The fifth thing would be snorkeling. Down under I'd see the life of under-the-sea. To get some exercise, the sixth thing I would do is go bike riding down one of the mountains. I'd enjoy the scenery and get some nice fresh air. The seventh thing I would do is see Waimea Canyon on Kauai, it is known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. The eighth would be to attend a Luau to enjoy the delicious food, the South Pacific-style celebration of color, style, history, music, and dance. Women in grass skirts, men in face paint, authentic fire dancers, and traditional music. Lastly, I would want to go shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment