Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lima beans

The one vegetable that I truly dislike would have to be lima beans. If I see them in my food I will pick them out. They are absolutely discusting to me. I can not even mix the lima bean with something else to try to eat it. I can taste it through the flavor of the rest of the food and I will begin to gag.
I noticed that I disliked lima beans recently. I was at a friends house and we were each Ramona's. The food was great and I love rice so I had some rice. The rice had some vegetables mixed in with it but I was fine with it. I began to eat the rice and while I was chewing I bit down on a lima bean and it was the nasiest thing I had ever tasted. I did not want to spit out the food because I didnt want to be rude. So I forced it down, while trying to conceal my gaging. After that experience I check my food and if I see a lima bean in my food I will pick it out.

1 comment: