Thursday, October 28, 2010

Summer Or Spring?

My favorite season would either be spring or summer. I would say spring because of the beautiful flowers that bloom during spring. There are so many colors at this time. it makes my world look so much prettier. I also like this season beacuse my birthday is in the spring






Then summer would be my favorite season to just relax. During summer I dont have to worry about school work. I can go out with my friends or what I like most, go to the beach. The beach is my favorite place to go. In the summer it is so hot, on a hot day I can just go down to the beach and cool off in the water. In the summer I can also go out with my friends without worrying about it being a school night. But I think the best part about summer is SCHOOL'S OUT!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Both of these seasons are awesome and both have advantages and disadvantages.

    ReplyDelete