Sunday, October 24, 2010

What Makes Me Special

Everyone is special in their own way. I am special because there is no one else like myself. I am the ONLY Vianca Crystal Barajas. I have my own personality, my own rules, and my own set of unique friends. No one can compare to the people that surround me in my everday life. I am one that you can come and talk to whenever you need anything, or to help brighten your day.
I am also a very unique individual because I believe I matured earlier than others I have met. My parent raised me to stay above it all. Keep on top of my work and always give my all in any activity I do. Once I start something I must finish it no matter how much I dislike it. And it must be done correctly. Half effort will not cut it for my parents. If I have made a commitment I must keep it. My friends play a big role in my uniqueness because my friends have all matured at a younger age compared to most. I have a group of friends that are still kids but are mature when they need to be, which is hard to find with high school students.

No comments:

Post a Comment