Friday, October 29, 2010

My Typical Day

My typical day is usually very busy. Since I play soccer it makes my schedule hectic. Waking up in the morning I go straight to school and get out at 3. After school I have highschool practice from 3 to 5. When I get home I only have time to eat and then head off to  my next soccer practice for a different team. I usually have to leave my second practice early so that I can drop off my younger sister at her club practice, then head off to my third practice in Redondo Beach. I'll get home around 9 o'clock and I'll eat. After I eat I'll shower and begin to do my homework. If I'm lucky my teachers will have not assigned much homework. But sometimes I have a lot of work to do so I'll stay up till about 11 or 12 completing my homework. Then the next day it starts all over. When soccer season is not going my schedule is not as hectic and I have more time for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Nice description of your typical day, but it could use a bit more details. Overall it was good.

    ReplyDelete