Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Favorite Sport

My favorite sport would have to be soccer. I grew up playing soccer. I began playing soccer when I was 7 and it has now been 10 years. Soccer has a lot of aspects. It's not a simple sport. Although the rules are not hard to comprehend, playing is a different story. Soccer takes endurance, cordination, communication, knowlege, and strength, not only physically but mentally as well. Soccer is one of the most dangerous sports due to the lack of protection used. You must be careful when playing soccer.  If you do not take good care of your body you can get injured very easily. After playing soccer for so many years I have so much respect for the sport. Its hard work being a soccer player. You must remain focused, strong, determined, and on top of your game at all times. One mistake can cause a crucial outcome. Soccer is a team effort, and from that you gain communication skills. Communication is a key aspect. You have to to know where your teammates are at all times. You have to be able to read your teammates. Soccer keeps me active, and it is my favorite sport because of what it has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment